Arlington, Va. (March 21, 2016) – The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA), the leading association representing the manufacturers and suppliers of high-tech communications networks, today announced the addition of nine new member companies. These new member organizations represent the diversity and expertise of TIA’s membership, and include a worldwide industry leader in cabling and data center products, a woman minority-owned business, and a leading architecture and engineering firm.
“This is a diverse group of new members, and each plays an important role in the development, construction and maintenance of America’s communications networks,” says TIA CEO Scott Belcher. “Along with our existing members, these companies are creating and managing the infrastructure that keeps businesses running, consumers connected and public safety and health services operating. As the network evolves and becomes more essential to modern life, TIA makes certain that these companies have a strong voice in the broader industry and among policymakers.”
The nine new companies specialize in a range of products and services, including commercial and residential wiring and cabling infrastructure, design, and consulting. Notably, CABLExpress has been a worldwide leader in data center cabling infrastructure technologies for more than three decades. Another industry leader includes Ramaker & Associates Inc., which has provided telecommunications tower site engineering services for more than twenty years.
The newly joined members include:
- Beriam Telecom provides industry-certified master technician wiring services to commercial and residential clients.
- CABLExpress provides high-performance fiber optic cabling and datacenter infrastructure products, as well as structured cabling solutions.
- CLS Group provides project management for the telecommunications, oil and gas, renewable energy and utilities industries.
- Ehresmann Engineering, Inc. provides structural analysis and engineering staff for the structural design of towers.
- Ramaker & Associates Inc. provides full service architecture and engineering for hospitality, developers, cemeteries, telecommunications, financial institutions and private investors.
- Sentinel Connector System provides full service connectors and manufactures modular connector systems for the premise wiring, computer networking, medical and telecommunications industries.
- SSOE Group provides specialization in engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCM), globally.
- Vulcan provides management and maintenance solutions in the construction, wireless, transportation and real estate industries, as a woman and minority owned company.
- Web Industries provides outsource precision converting and end-product contract manufacturing.
Click here for a complete list of TIA members.
Ashley Simmons, 703-907-7704, email@example.com
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) represents manufacturers and suppliers of global communications networks through standards development, policy and advocacy, business opportunities, market intelligence, and events and networking. TIA enhances the business environment for broadband, mobile wireless, information technology, networks, cable, satellite and unified communications. Members' products and services empower communications in every industry and market, including healthcare, education, security, public safety, transportation, government, the military, the environment, and entertainment. Visit tiaonline.org for more details. TIA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and is a proud sponsor of ANSI’s Standards Boost Business campaign. Visit www.standardsboostbusiness.org for details.