- This event has passed.
The Smart and Secure Cities and Communities Challenge Expo brings together municipal and corporate partners from around the world the Department of Commerce/NIST lead event hosts a series of presentations and discussions in support of the development of smart cities.
TIA is proud to be Co-Chair of the Smart Buildings Super Cluster (SBSC). The SBSC will host several events to which all are invited including a general invitation to SBSC Pavilion #219 during exhibit hours. You can find the full agenda for the event here.
- General invitation to SBSC Pavilion #219 during exhibits hours
Thursday, July 11
- 12:30- 3:30pm – 5G Panel Presentation: 5G Reality Check: Deployment, Safety, Security
- 4:00 – 5:00pm – Birds of a Feather gathering at the SBSC Pavilion #219
Friday, July 12, 11:10am- 12:30pm – Smart Buildings Super Cluster Presentation Session featuring presentations by:
- Session moderated by TIA’s Limor Schafman, Senior Director, Smart Buildings Program and Co-chair of the SBSC
- Changsoo Park, General Manager, NTELS Co. Ltd. – IoT & AI based Smart Energy Management System for Smart City
- Wendy Harris, PMO Director, City of Memphis, TN – Point Cloud MAP901, Building Rich Interior Hazard Maps for First Responders
- Mayor Gary McCarthy and John P. Coluccio, City of Schenectady, NY – Anatomy of a Smart City
- And the 5 Action Clusters of the SBSC Blueprint:
- Connectivity: Empower Your Smart Building – Ronna Davis, CommScope, Inc.; Co-Chair SBSC
- Smart Cities/Safer Buildings: Technologies That Save Money…and Lives – Jeffrey Booth, Director, Sensors/Platforms Technology Center, U.S. DHS
- Smart Buildings: Improving Organizational Productivity – Limor Schafman, Senior Director, Smart Buildings Program, TIA (on behalf of Jiri Skopek, Skopek, LLC)
- Smart Building Mobility- Mobility Management Concept Exploration – Yuri Gawdiak, Airspace Operations & Safety Program Associate Director, NASA
- Smart City Solutions and Utility Integration – John P. Coluccio, Signal Superintendent, City of Schenectady, NY
Registration is free and available onsite.