If you are not a TIA QuEST Forum participant already, we are happy to have new organizations interested in supply chain security attend a couple of meetings to decide whether they would like to join us in this important work.
SCS-9001: First-ever comprehensive Supply Chain Security standard for the ICT Industry
Did you know?
- Our teams have worked over the last 24 months to get the document prepared
- SCS 9001 was released in January, 2022
- SCS 9001 is a process-based standard, built on top of a quality management system (QMS)
- 5 Global Auditors have been fully trained on SCS 9001
- SCS 9001 pilots took place in Q1 of 2022. As a result of the findings and feedback revisions are being implemented.
- We are currently looking for pilot customers for our next phase (Measurements). Contact us if you are interested.
To find out more and to get involved, contact us at: supplychainsecurity@tiaonline.
Supply Chain Security Working Group Leadership