If you are not a TIA QuEST Forum participant already, we are happy to have new organizations interested in supply chain security attend a couple of meetings to decide whether they would like to join us in this important work.
SCS-9001: First-ever comprehensive Supply Chain Security standard for the ICT Industry
Did you know?
- Our teams have worked over the last 24 months to get the document prepared
- SCS 9001 is a process-based standard, built on top of a quality management system (QMS)
- The internal SCS 9001 comment review has been completed with the Integrated Global Quality (IGQ) Working Group
- The document was out for comment review to other specific industry subject matter exerts
- The deadline for all comment inputs was: 26 October 2021
- Comment reviews took place in November
- SCS 9001 Pilot Auditor Training has been conducted with 25 global AB and CB auditors participating
- SCS 9001 pilots are taking place in November and December 2021. Let us know if you’re interested in participating.
- SCS 9001 R1.0 is expected to be sent for a full TIQ QuEST Forum vote in December 2021
To find out more and to get involved, contact us at: supplychainsecurity@tiaonline.
Supply Chain Security Working Group Leadership
The DESARA Group