- This event has passed.
TSDSI and TIA, as part of our agreement to collaborate for progress of ICT standards, are jointly organizing a workshop on “5G Networks – Strategies for Enabling Standards Driven Technologies & Innovation”. The workshop will be held online on 7 and 9 April 2021, at 1830-2100 IST.
About the Workshop:
Digital communications technologies are playing an increasingly indispensable role in our lives, which is expected to be further enhanced by 5G. In this scenario, it is important to recognize the significance of supporting but critical aspects – Data Centre Infrastructure, Supply Chain Security, and Service Performance Reliability etc.
The workshop will dwell on following strategically important technologies / standards in the current ecosystem:
- Data Centre Technologies for 5G and Evolving Trends in Standardization
- Supply Chain Security
- Service Performance Reliability Requirements from Next Gen Networks for Connected Vehicles
- Interoperability for Public Safety Mobile Networks
- Host Neutral Telecom Deployments (5G Private Networks and WiFi 6/6E)
In order to facilitate wider participation, the conference will be held in a fully virtual mode, with technical sessions being conducted on 2 days.
- Alok Sethi, General Manager Transport Technology Solutions, Delhi Integrated Multi Modal Transit System (DIMTS)*
- Andy Davis, Chair TIA TR-8 Engineering Committee and TR 8.8 (Broadband Data Systems) Engineering Subcommittee, TIA (Motorola Solutions)
- Arun K Mishra, Director NPMU, National Smart Grid Mission
- Bhushan Sethi, VP Products & Solutions IoT, Vi
- Jacques Fluet, Director Network Assurance & Data Center Programs, TIA
- Ken Koffman, CTO & Sr. VP, TIA
- Narendra Nath, Joint Secretary National Security Council Secretariat (NSCS), GoI
- Pamela Kumar, Director General, TSDSI
- R Prakash, Vice Chair Study Group Networks, TSDSI (CDOT)
- Rajesh Mishra, Sr. VP and CDO Business Processes and Systems, Volvo Eicher
- Satish Jamadagni, Vice Chair TSDSI (R-JIO)
- Sharad Arora, Chair Outreach Committee & Vice Chair Study Group Solutions & Services, TSDSI (Sensorise Digital Services)
- Sushil Kumar, Deputy Director General IoT, TEC
- Tom McGarry, VP Standards, TIA
Schedule: April 2021 7 & 9, 18:30-21:00 IST/ 8:00-10:30 CST/ 9:00-11:30 EST
Participation: Participation in the conference is by prior registration
TSDSI: Bindoo Srivastava (email@example.com, +91 9873840817), Shefali Sinha (firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 9810539624);
TIA: Rebecca Mc Veigh (email@example.com), Leigh Ann Perkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)