- This event has passed.
TIA will hold its 2021 Global Member Meeting virtually for members and participants to gather, network, and attend important sessions featuring discussions with industry and government leaders on critical ICT topics and issues.
10:00 AM EDT
Dave Stehlin, CEO, Telecommunications Industry Association
10:15 AM EDT
KEYNOTE: FCC COMMISSIONER GEOFFREY STARKS
Closing the digital divide while opening RAN to trusted suppliers.
10:30 AM EDT
1 ON 1 INTERVIEW WITH DR. CHARLES CLANCY
- Dr. Charles Clancy, Senior Vice President, General Manager, and Chief Futurist, MITRE Labs
- Hosted by: Ken Koffman, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, TIA
11:30 AM EDT
PANEL: BUILDING GLOBAL TRUST: PROTECTING IP AND DRIVING INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS
- Walt Copan, Director, NIST (Ret.)
- Dirk Weiler, Board Chair, ETSI
- Jaisha Wray, Associate Administrator for International Affairs, NTIA
- Moderated by: Hung Ling, CTO North American Standards, NOKIA Bell Laboratories
12:30 PM EDT
PANEL: NETWORKS OF THE FUTURE: THE IMPACT OF IOT, CONNECTED VEHICLES, SMART BUILDINGS AND AI
- TJ Fox, Senior Vice President of Industrial IOT and Automotive, Verizon
- Sudhi Sinha, Vice President of Ecosystem and New Service Development, UL
- Tolis Papathanassiou, Sr. Principal Engineer with the Next Generation Standards (NGS), Intel
- Ali Khayrallah, Engineering Director, Ericsson
- Moderated by: Trevor Smith, Vice President, Global Strategy and Business Development, CommScope
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND REGISTER. PASSWORDS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER, IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE A PASSWORD, PLEASE CONTACT MEMBERSHIP@TIAONLINE.ORG TO REQUEST ONE.
This event is free for Full Member organizations and their employees. TIA Participant organization employees can attend at a reduced rate of $99.00 per attendee and invited guests may attend for the full ticket price of $199.00.