- This event has passed.
TIA Global Conference and Member Meeting – Day 1 of 2
TIA will hold its 2021 Global Conference and Member Meeting virtually for members and participants to gather, network, and attend important sessions featuring discussions with industry and government leaders on critical ICT topics and issues.
DAY 1 AGENDA:
9:30 AM EDT
- Dave Stehlin, CEO, Telecommunications Industry Association
- Doug Moore, CEO and President, Fujitsu Network Communications; Board Chair, TIA
10:00 AM EDT
KEYNOTE: U.S. SENATOR BEN LUJÁN
Chairman of Subcommittee on Communications, Media and Broadband
10:30 AM EDT
KEYNOTE: KYLE MALADY, CTO, VERIZON
11:00 AM EDT
PANEL: ACCELERATING ACCESS TO BROADBAND FOR CONSUMERS AND ENTERPRISES
- Commissioner Nathan Simington, FCC
- Joan Marsh, Executive Vice President Federal Regulatory Relations, AT&T
- Lydia Pulley, Senior Vice President, State Government and Legal Affairs, Verizon
- David Goldman, Director of Satellite Policy, SpaceX
- Moderator: Paul Steinberg, Senior Vice President of Technology, Motorola
12:00 PM EDT
PANEL: CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS TO ACCELERATE 5G NETWORK ROLLOUTS
- Igal Elbaz, Senior Vice President of Engineering and Operations, AT&T
- Ibrahim Gedeon, Chief Technology Officer, TELUS
1:00 PM EDT
PANEL: WHAT EXPECTATIONS WILL CHANGE FOR SUPPLIERS AS NETWORKS AND SERVICES EVOLVE?
- Susan Johnson, Executive Vice President of Global Connections and Supply Chain, AT&T
- Jim Gowen, Senior Vice President of Global Supply Chain & Chief Sustainability Officer, Verizon
- Cyril Pourrat, Chief Procurement Officer, British Telecom (BT)
CLICK HERE to learn more and register. Passwords are required to register, if you did not receive a password, please contact email@example.com to request one.
This event is free for Full Member organizations and their employees. TIA Participant organization employees can attend at a reduced rate of $99.00 per attendee and invited guests may attend for the full ticket price of $199.00.