– Sheronda Jeffries, TIA QuEST Forum Strategic Relations Director, and TIA Fellow/ IAF Director representing Users/Industry
– Brenda Bissell, Accreditation Manager, ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB)
– Tim Woodcome, NQA (National Quality Assurance) Certification Body (CB)
– Carlton Patterson, DQS Inc. Certification Body
– Laura Coplon, Quality Manager – Quality Management Systems, Infinera
Instructions for recording a video question:
• Ask only one question in your video. Keep it to 30 seconds or less.
• Record yourself in landscape mode – if you’re using a phone, hold it sideways before you start recording (this will make the video more webinar-friendly)
• Double check that your head and shoulders are completely in view of the camera (we want to see your entire face)
• Hold the camera at eye level (or if possible set it on a bookshelf to keep it steady)
• Let the video record for about 3 seconds before you start talking
• Use the format: “I’m (first name) from (company/organization name). Then, ask your question.
• Please keep recording your face for about ten seconds (we won’t use this, we just need to pad them for editing)