Wednesday, February 26
4:30 - 6:00 PM
In Person Event
Hall 8.0 Theatre Distrct
TIA's new ICT Supply Chain Security Position Paper outlines the new landscape of security and economic risks to all those involved in developing and deploying wireless, IoT, 5G, and compute-rich networks.
Stay connected with TIA and more by signing up for updates below!
Supply chain security is perhaps the most critical unsolved global telecom issue that requires industry and government cooperation. TIA will be leading the discussion on the establishment of needed supply chain security standards and assessments at MWC Barcelona 2020.
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
Ajit Pai, Chairman U.S. Federal Communications Commission
Ready to find out more?
Learn more about the event and register to attend
Additional government leaders and industry experts will be joining the conversation, including:
- Ambassador Robert L. Strayer, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Cyber and International Communications and Information Policy at the U.S. Department of State
- James Gowen, Vice President of Supply Chain Operations and Chief Sustainability Officer for Verizon
- Amit Dhingra, Vice President of Global Services Delivery for Nokia
- Rajesh Gadiyar, Vice President, Data Platforms Group, CTO Network Platforms Group for Intel
- Mikko Karikytö, Head of Network Security for Ericsson
This event is made possible thanks to the support of our generous sponsors.
Become a Sponsor
Join us for the conversation and connect with senior government and industry leaders as we work together to strategically solve this issue – and showcase your company’s commitment to solving this critical issue.